Friday, November 6, 2009

Places to view my art in the bay area...


a statement...
Originally uploaded by Matt DeLight

...by which I mean, San Francisco.

Hey, blog fans!
It's another random, misc., completely unthought out entry in what may be the shittiest blog in America. (I'd say the world...but there just has to be something way wacker in Poland)
-did you know that Polish jokes used to be Franch jokes? It's true! We've kinda hated the French since forever. (That's probably why we left Europe in the first place...just to get away from those stinky cheese eaters)... just kidding, I actually always thought the jokes had something to do with the utter failure of the Maginot Line in WWI. With a distance of an entire ocean, I bet something like that might seem pretty funny.

Anyhoo, if you live in San Francisco you can see my some of my art work...well, everywhere really...(You should know that I might be kinda famous maybe)... However, the two places I'm plugging in particular are...
Sundance Coffee
which is 24th street(in the heart of the Mission you dirty fucking hipsters) and Harrison
http://sundancecoffeesf.com/
and
The Red Vic Movie House
1727 Haight Street (the upper haight...ya know by Escape)
http://www.redvicmoviehouse.com/

It's my favorite movie theatre in the city...with, hands down, THE best popcorn.

anyhoo, bitches make me famous.
i'm so tired of donuts and peanut butter sandwiches.

~matt delight
2009

No comments: