Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PopTron


PopTron
Originally uploaded by Matt DeLight

...whoa! Here's another thing I was gonna blog about and then didn't. I don't know why exactly... I'm just a very particular sort of lazy, foolish, and afraid.
Anyhoo, I was asked to do the logo for the very cool new station on the very cool internet radio station SomaFM.
The radio station is called PopTron ...but, I'm pretty sure you quick cats already figured it out.
I actually don't get asked to do alot of illustrations, so you can imagine I was pretty stoked.
Anyhoo, on top of everything else...the station is (PopTron) is wicked dope.... I like it and personally recommend it.

And I am a man of exquisite taste.

somafm.com/
...fer SomaFM... gotta lot great channels

somafm.com/play/poptron

takes ya ta the PopTron itself...

cheers,
and happy listening.

No comments: