Friday, October 2, 2009

24 Comic Day


Lindsay
Originally uploaded by Matt DeLight

So I'm gonna do 24 Hour Comic Day...and I think i'm gonna regret it. I mean, who do I think I am? I'm tired and all out of ideas. Hell, while I'm at it why don't i just build a time machine that runs on farts.
Jesus.
But, it's at Mission:Comics with all sorts of cool cats n kittens so it should be a total blast... with free beer and pizza. And no, it's not just a name of a punk band. There really is gonna be beer and pizza.
And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Anyhoo, I have no fuckin clue what i'm gonna do. Maybe I'll take a page from LiLo's handbook and score lots of blow.
(but, that's pretty unlikely)
Maybe I'll do all those Lohan comix (like the above) I always threaten doing. Lohan in the style of Luann...c'est tres bein!
Or maybe I'll do a Mr. Stick epic.
I do feel a tad furious.
Anyhoo, for more details...a computer link

http:​/​/​bit.​ly/​Vv8r4

stay groovy,
mzd
2009

No comments: